Hollywood Vintage Tutorial
- Start with Brow definer one or 2 shades darker than you’d normally go to trace a high arch and extend the outer point of your brows toward your temples.
- Pat Naive Pink Shadow onto the lid with Brush #22 and blend up to the brow bone.
- Pat Pink Freeze Shadow onto the outer sides of the lid and blend gently toward the center.
- Using the #34 blending brush, blend more pink freeze shadow into the crease and toward the center of the eye, using a windshield wiper motion. Then blend slightly upward toward the brow bone.
- Blend Penny Eyeshadow into the outer V and crease of the eye with the #35 blending brush for a controlled contour effect, then sweep more penny eyeshadow under the lower lash line.
- Sweep Invincible Gel Liner in Onyx along the top lashes with the #29 fine liner brush, then extend a dart at a slight upward angle out from the outer corner of the eye. Turn the brush the other way and trace the outer edge of your cat eye flick, then build this bold graphic liner up to optimum drama level!!
- Contour your cheeks with the #11 brush. Start with blush in Parfait just under the cheekbones and finish with deeper Crush in the hollows of the cheeks out to the tops of the ears.
- Trace just outside your lips with Redwood lip pencil for a boosted, pouty effect, then use the pencil to fill in lips so your lipstick wears all night!
- Swipe lipstick in Super Star over lips and blot.
- Finish with a touch of Sin City lip gloss in the center of the lips for that starlet halo effect.
- The final touch, highlight a little on the tops of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, temples, and brow bones with Stardust Rose Quartz for an all over Hollywood Glow!
| Posted on October 30 2015