Vamp it Up Tutorial
- Use finger to tap Bisque shadow primer onto eyelid.
- Use #30 brush with onyx invincible eye gel to line eyelid tracing along the eyelashes.
- Use black eye pencil to line the upper and lower water line of eyes.
- Using brush #28 pony fluff tap ebony eyeshadow onto eyes from the base of the lashes up to the outer corners of the eyes.
- Using #22 brush tap Amethyst shadow onto the inner corners and middle of eye lids.
- Apply Black plum star dust over the Amethyst shadow to add depth.
- Using brush #35 color Amethyst eyeshadow under eye near the bottom lashes and blend out for a smoky effect.
- Blend together with #34.
- Use #31 to line onyx cream gel liner onto the tops of eyelids
- Use black eye pencil to line lips and fill in with TRUE. Plum matte lipstick.
- Contour cheeks with brush # 11 ebony shadow and black plum star dust using brush
- Highlight face with iced star dust using brush #11
| Posted on October 27 2015